Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun day with family & new baby cousin!!
















Today was great!! First of all, I went to my sister's basketball game with my parents, granny and paw-paw, and Big sis and Lane. They ended up winning with a close score of 6-4. They were so excited!!! Alyssa played great!!! We never expected her to be as good as she was. After the game, i begged my way to go with granny, paw-paw,Big sis, and Lane to go see Baby Davis, May-may, and Dusty. On the way to May-May's Me, Big Sis, and Lane did granny a BIG favor. We took her yarn and made a yarn ball out of it, so she could crochet. It was a mess! We went to eat at Pappasito's in Atlanta, and had a great time! I also begged my way to spend the night with Granny and Paw-Paw. I got my way, as always.

3 comments:

Val said...

We had a good time with you too, Tris. We love you. Didn't Alyssa do good at her game???

Alice Grace said...

Well, Tris, I am glad you got your way to go and be with family! What fun you all must have had, and watching sweet Alyssa playing basketball so well! I know you love little Davis so much. I am glad you got to go.
Love
Nana

Vicki said...

Oh Tris, he is so beautiful and so are you! Looks like you are have some fun family time. I'm happy to see you are learning to sew! About 25 years ago your Gran taught me how to make pillows and as quick as I would get one finished I would jump in my car and drive over to her house to show her. She always told me anything I made was so beautiful so of course she would be the one I would run to, to show off my work. Let her teach you anything and everything because you will be sharing & teaching with your children and grandchildren one day what your Moom and Gran are teaching you today " things that really matter"! I love you Tris! Keep up the good work! Granny Vicki

Some Awesome Quotes

What makes our problems a little lighter to carry is when the day has ended, you prepare your bed, seconds before you sleep, you end up smiling and surprisingly said to yourself; "Today, I have done my best. For tomorrow, God has already done the rest"
By:Conrad Carlo Venzon

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
By:Unknown

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
By:James Dean

“The purpose of life is a life of purpose. “
By:Unknown

Some of my favorite songs!!

My favorite is Made to Worship by: Chris Tomlin It's awesome!!