Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Be Careful What You Wish For..."

I'm copying this topic from my granny......but it is very true.There is a song that love and used to listen to all the time it's by Chris Daughtry.This is a little off subject but it will come together but...Chris Daughtry sings a song called Home and in it is says:

"Be careful what you wish for,'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all"

I believe this is very true and Daughtry sings a lot of great songs too.
But i just love the message in it.

2 comments:

Val said...

Surprise Surprise! You tricked me. I didn't know you had something new on your blog! Yay Triston! I love it.

Alice Grace said...

Truer words were never spoken! Beautiful blog, my Beautiful Triston!
Love
Nana

Some Awesome Quotes

What makes our problems a little lighter to carry is when the day has ended, you prepare your bed, seconds before you sleep, you end up smiling and surprisingly said to yourself; "Today, I have done my best. For tomorrow, God has already done the rest"
By:Conrad Carlo Venzon

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
By:Unknown

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
By:James Dean

“The purpose of life is a life of purpose. “
By:Unknown

Some of my favorite songs!!

My favorite is Made to Worship by: Chris Tomlin It's awesome!!